What's All That Junk Inside Yo' Trunk?

No, this is NOT our food or our table--we're not THIS far gone.

Okay, so confession time.  Monday was supposed to mark the beginning of the end of the unhealthy eating habits that snuck up on us after the birth of our precious (but will only sleep in your arms) baby.  I am quickly learning that Miss Isabella in a sense rules the roost (at least for the time being).  Our schedule revolves around her eating, sleeping, and mood.  Needless to say, I have been unable to get to the grocery store.  This means we have no food in our house--especially healthy snacks and food that can be prepared one-handed.  With this being explained, I am not about to take her with me to buy the type of groceries I need to buy--I'm in need of buying some serious groceries.  (ha!)  

So, part one of the lifestyle change has hit a slight bump in the road for the time being.  But no worries!  I am working on a list (one handed, because my other hand is holding my baby) and I have plans to venture out tomorrow into the land of healthy, non-processed  foods.  :)


Work, work, work it..... Looks just like me, huh?


The GOOD news is... I have started exercising as planned.  In the past, I have always been self-motivated, but now-a-days, not so much.  I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep, the discouragement of "what lies beneath", or hormones... ((sigh))  Anyways, It's been very motivating to meet with some other girls and ZuMbA-away some stress, calories, and hopefully some pounds.  :)  I plan on doing this Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.  

With that portion started, I just need to get Izzy and I up and moving in the mornings for some walking.  I need to hit it double time so that I can have some clothes to wear.  (LOL, but not really, more like crying out loud!) So, I may not have moved mountains so far this week--but I have made some small steps in the right direction... and that's what counts, right?

Step by step... little by little...

Comments

Popular Posts