From the Mouths of Babes




Well, it's true what they say, from the mouth's of babes... and from the mouth of MY BABE, well that's a whole new story in itself!!!  I love my little booger!  I really want to try and start doing this once a year and maybe make a book for her of all these "questions and answers" for when she graduates... wouldn't that be UUUUBER cute?? (We'll see how many times I actually remember to do this.  haha)

This was fun... WITHOUT ANY prompting, I asked Isabella these questions and this is how she answered. I started to post this on Facebook, then thought twice and thought I might want to have this to go back to one day.  Plus, this made for a good laugh!!  Can you tell we have been talking a lot about listening?

1. What is something mom always says to you? Eat

2. What makes mom happy? When I listen

3. What makes mom sad? When I kick something

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Give me toys

5. What was your mom like as a child? She liked to eat something.

6. How old is your mom? 5 (showing with fingers)

7. How tall is your mom? You are high.

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Eat.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Cry.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? She will be famous for eating trees.

11. What is your mom really good at? Playing with me and Gabriella and daddy.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Running with the stroller

13. What does your mom do for a job? She works in the office doing I don't know...she will talk to somebody.

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Spaghetti and potatoes

15.What makes you proud of your mom? When she is listening.

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Dinosaur

17. What do you and your mom do together? We play blocks and playdough.

18. How are you and your mom the same? Our hair and that's why we are girls.

19. How are you and your mom different? You have big boobies and I have little ones and daddy has big ones too.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tell me I love you so much.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? She likes when daddy listens.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To the park to exercise and to run and play.

23. How old was your Mom when you were born? I don't know.

Isabella, age 3 (I wrote her answers the way she told me...so, no grammatical errors, just three-year old grammar)

Comments

Popular Posts