A Dream is a Wish That Your Heart Makes...


How many dreams did you have in 2012 that never came true?  The end of 2013 has certainly left me thinking about the different dreams that I've had this past year--those that came true and those that didn't.  Here'a brief picture recap of my dreams of 2012... the ones that came true and the ones that didn't.  Here's to another year of dreams...

January-- I baked my first successful, made from scratch peach cobbler.


February-- I had my first baby shower for Isabella in South Carolina.  We were blessed with SO many things!



March--The end of March I started my Maternity leave with extremely swollen feet, legs, face, arms, etc....



April-- Isabella Grace was born April 9th at 5:13 PM weighing in at 7lbs 5 oz.


May-- Sampson turned two years old!  He's such a sweet big boy!



June-- I paid off my KIA Sorento!! :)

July-- Sergio & I celebrated 2 years of marriage.



August-- My brother got engaged to an awesome girl!!


September-- I started my fifth year of teaching and had to renew my teaching certificate! (WOW!  Where did the time go?)



October-- We visited the pumpkin patch for the first time with our OWN sweet pumpkin!



November-- My pookie turned 27 years old!! :)


December-- We visited Colombia, South America for Christmas with my "other" family.  This time with another family member in tow! (Plus, we survived the end of the world!)



Comments

Popular Posts